Other names : ‘Peacock Plant’, ‘Zebra Plant’ or ‘Rattlesnack Plant’
Calathea is a house plant grown for their foilage with the leaves and plants themselves coming in many shapes and sizes.
- Plant does not need direct sunlight, this can affect the leaf markings.
- Calathea needs to be moist at all times but not wet or sitting in water.
- For a Calathea to thrive as a house plant, high humidity, warm temperatures and lots of water are needed.
- Feed every fortnight during the growing season.
- Approx 30-40cm in height, product colour/size may vary from picture. All plants are sold in nursery pots.