Terms and Condition
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Garden Souq will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
We accept payment via all major Credit cards and the payments are to be made 100% in advance via our portal.
When you place your order, our system automatically asks your card issuer for authorization for this amount. If we get a valid authorization, your card issuer will hold this value expecting a charge from us. Receipt of your credit card details and debit of payments does not constitute our acceptance of your order.
Products are invoiced in UAE Dirham at the prevailing price as of the time you place your order. Although we try to ensure that all prices on the Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of items you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option of either confirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced Product as canceled.
The price of a Product does not include delivery charges.
|Delivery Services- in UAE||Delivery Charges||Locations|
|Standard Delivery (Delivery in 2 – 5 days)||AED 20.00||Applies to Delivery within Dubai|
|Standard Delivery (Delivery in 2 – 5 days)||AED 50.00||Applies to Delivery within Sharjah/Ajman|
|Standard Delivery (Delivery in 2 – 5 days)||AED 70.00||Applies to Delivery within RAK/Al Ain/Fujairah|
Change of Delivery Date for Perishables:
Change of delivery date for Perishable Products, including but not limited to fresh flowers and plants must be received 24 hours in advance of dispatch of the Products. Any change request received with less than a 24-hour notice will result in an additional 50% charge on perishable Products ordered.
Cancellations and Returns:
- All items on special prices or Discounted prices do not carry any warranty/guarantee and non-refundable or exchangeable
- Any cancellations requested after 12 hours shall be refunded in form of a Credit Note from Gardensouq.com to be utilized within 3 months of the date of issuance.
- Credit note shall constitute the price of the product minus the delivery and packing cost.
- In case an exchange is requested, we will provide a product of equivalent quality minus the cost of delivery and additional services (e.g. gift wrapping, packaging, and delivery).
- Delivery charges are non-refundable and further delivery charges will apply for any exchanged Products that require delivery.
- Perishable products, including but not limited to fresh flowers and plants cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Please note that once we have dispatched items to you, you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for additional services carried out by us (e.g. gift wrapping, packaging, and delivery).
- If we receive notice of your cancellation of a Product [prior to dispatch] we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that Product but delivery charges are non-refundable.
- In case you are not happy with the product you have received and wish to return and it, you may do so by visiting the showroom. The product should be free of any faults, must be in its original condition, unused and with its complete original packing. Any returns are subject to approval from inspection team and if approved, a credit note usable within 90 days amounting the value of the product minus delivery, packaging and wrapping charge shall be issued to you.
Availability and Substitution:
The acceptance of all the orders is subject to availability. If for any reason the Product you ordered is no longer available, we will contact you using the contact details you supplied when placing your order and either:
- Offer you an alternative Product of equivalent quality and price if this is possible, or
- Cancel the order and provide you a full refund in respect of that Product.
If we are unable to contact you or do not receive a response from you, we will process any remaining Products on your order and refund you for the Products we were unable to supply.
Faulty or Incorrect Items:
If we have sent you an incorrect or Faulty Product, Please notify our Customer Services Department on telephone number +971 4 3461116 within 24 hours of receipt and we will arrange pickup of the Products and a refund. If you would like us to replace the incorrect Product with the Product you ordered we will send you the correct Product as soon as possible depending on availability.
We will reimburse any reasonable delivery costs you incurred in returning the following Products to us:
- Products we delivered to you in error;
- Products that you can prove were damaged upon delivery or are defective or incorrect.
Colors, Specifications, and Dimensions of Products:
The images of the Products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. We have made every effort to display the colors, specifications, and dimensions of Products on the Website as accurately as possible however depending upon the device at which the items are being viewed the colors may vary.
There might be a 5% up and down in the dimensions of the products as compared to what is mentioned on the website.
The packaging of the Products may also vary from that shown on images on the Website.
The Contract Between Gardensouq.com and You
When you place an order to purchase Products using the Website this is an offer by you to us to purchase those Products. After you place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, this does not imply the acceptance of the order.
We will confirm our acceptance of your order by sending an email that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example, because that Product is not in stock or no longer available, we will contact you and the terms under the heading “Availability of Items and Substitution” will apply.
GARDENSOUQ.COM reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions any time. We encourage you to review our T&C to make sure you understand how the information you have provided will be used.